On this page, you will learn about how and why we collect, store and use details about users of the Betwinner.com portal. All these actions are aimed at making the game on our platform as secure as possible from fraud.
Details We Store And Use
See what data we can collect, store and use about our customers:
- Info that you provide by filling out forms on the platform, or sending us by mail;
- Records of your correspondence with our support service using any communication channels;
- Details of the transactions you conduct with us;
- Data about your visit to our site, including traffic, location and weblogs.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing the bets, including payments from your side;
- Setting up and managing an account;
- Compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- Analysis of customer preferences;
- Providing you with detailed data about our promotions in cases where you have agreed to it;
- Monitoring transactions to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy
Betwinner is a company that takes all possible measures to combat money laundering and international terrorism. To do this, we use AML Policy, according to which we counteract any manifestation of illegal activity on our platform. We reserve the right to inform the competent authorities about the need to suspect funds from the account of a User who is suspected of money laundering or terrorist financing. We may also block funds received from questionable sources and take other measures provided for by our AML Policy.
Money laundering includes the following actions:
- Hiding of information about the real source of origin of funds received from illegal activities;
- Carrying out any actions (conversion, transfer, etc.) of funds received from illegal actions in order to hide their source or help persons involved in the crime;
- A situation in which funds or property were obtained as a result of criminal activity committed on the territory of another country.
Betwinner complies with internal legislation and takes special measures that help international organizations combat money laundering and terrorist financing around the world.
By registering on the portal Betwinner.com, you agree to undertake the following obligations:
- You agree that you will immediately provide the details that we will require from you as part of the fight against the legalization of funds obtained illegally;
- You confirm that you comply with all laws and regulations on combating the financing of international terrorism and money laundering, including our AML Policy;
- You confirm that you have no info or suspicions that the funds you use are derived from illegal or criminal activities.
According to our internal AML procedures, we can carry out personal verification procedures for any user of our platform. As part of this process, the following actions will be carried out:
- We will ask you to provide certain details about yourself to confirm your identity;
- Our company will record and save all identification data, verification methods and its results;
- We will check your personal data and compare it with the list of persons suspected of terrorism. This list is formed by authorized state and independent authorities.
For verification, we can request the following data: your full name, date of birth, address of residence/registration, as well as the source of funds that you plan to deposit. We may need the following documents from you:
- Passport/ID card or other equivalent document containing details about the name, date of birth and photo of its owner;
- A receipt or payment receipt (not older than three months) confirming the customer’s residential address.
We may also request other documents that we will need for verification, including notarized copies.