Betwinner Bangladesh License
Betwinner.com is a fair bookmaker and gambling operator. We strive to provide our services to customers from Bangladesh as honestly and openly as possible. We are a licensed company that has been working legally in the industry for several years. Betwinner values every user who has visited our platform and guarantees you the protection of your personal data and funds. Our services are protected from fraudsters, so you can safely use your account and carry out payment transactions.
A license that was issued to the owner and operator of the Betwinner.com PREVAILER B. V. by the Government of Curacao (license number No. 8048/JAZ) is proof of honesty, transparency and legality of the activities of the website. The documents issued in this jurisdiction for online gambling are among the most authoritative and reliable in the industry. This is a confirmation that our activities have been verified by independent specialists who have not detected violations on our part. Representatives of the regulator monitor the quality of our casino games and the integrity of the Random Number Generator (RNG), which determines their outcome.
The Importance of a License
The presence of license regulating activities on our website allows us to improve its work, upgrade services and establish relationships with customers. Please read about the advantages of this document:
- It proves the safety of our services;
- The document confirms the purity of Betwinner.com’s reputation;
- With its help, we effectively enter into partnerships with legal game content developers;
- It is also proof of the reliability and security of conducting payment transactions on our platform;
- The document confirms the integrity of the gaming products on our website;
- It allows us to attract new customers who would like to play in a fair online casino;
- Using a license we effectively solve issues of inconsistency that are related to the company’s policy and the legislation of the countries in which we operate, etc.
If you still have questions related to our website activities on the territory of Bangladesh, please contact our support staff.