Responsible Gaming at Betwinner
Many people around the world suffer from gambling addiction, which leads to problems with their mental health, depression and thoughts of suicide. Addiction leaves a negative imprint on family relationships, work, and studies, and can also lead to bankruptcy or crimes motivated by theft.
Betwinner stands for Responsible gaming and asks you to remember: gambling cannot be a source of income — it is only an opportunity to have fun.
About Forbidden Access
As a socially responsible gambling operator, we use every trick in the book to ensure that the use of our platform’s services does not entail negative consequences for our customers. Here are examples of what we do:
- The game is prohibited on our website for persons under the age of 18;
- We do not advertise our products and services to minors, as well as people with psychological problems;
- We guarantee that none of our activities is aimed at attracting minors to gambling.
Please note that we can request identification documents at any time. This will help us find out if a minor has created an account on our portal by fraud. If you are using a computer that minors have access to, make sure that they do not have access to usernames, passwords and banking details associated with our site.
Checking Gambling Addiction
There are several questions, the answers to which will allow you to understand whether you have a gambling addiction. Seek professional help if you respond positively to several of them:
- Have you borrowed money or stolen it to play at an online casino?
- Are you making uncontrolled spending?
- Does gambling force you to spend less time with your family?
- Does it annoy you if someone advises you to play less?
- Have you lost interest in your hobby because of gambling?
- Do online casino losses cause you depression and thoughts of suicide?
- Have you ever lied about how much money you have already spent in an online casino?
Tips for Responsible Gaming
Please understand that it’s never too late to admit that you have a gambling addiction. Use these tips to reduce your risk of developing this problem:
- Consider gambling only as an opportunity to relax and play, not to earn;
- Form the bankroll before starting the game and do not exceed its amount;
- Never try to recoup immediately after losing. This will entail new losses;
- Play only for the money that it will not be critical for you to lose;
- Do not play in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication, as well as in a state of depression.
On the portal Betwinner.com it is possible to carry out certain manipulations with the user’s account at his request in order to restrict his access to gambling/betting:
- You can request a limit on the activities associated with your account for 1 month, six months or a year. The player has the opportunity to ask to unlock the account earlier, but we make the final decision;
- If you wish, our support service will limit the maximum size/amount of your bet.
During the self-exclusion period, you are prohibited from creating a new account on our site. You agree that we do not bear any responsibility for your funds if you secretly use our services under someone else’s name and from someone else’s address.